首頁>Club>
11
回覆列表
  • 1 # 155aaaa0761

    As time passed, my father struggled for more to hold onto... asking me again and again had I told him everything

    隨著時間的流逝,我父親掙扎著從弟弟死亡的陰影中走出來……我捫心自問是否已把(關於PAUL)一切告訴了他

    Finally I said to him...

    後來,我跟他說……

    "Maybe all I really know about Paul...is that he was a fine fisherman."

    也許我真正瞭解的PAUL就是一個出色的漁夫,僅此而已。

    "You know more than that", my father said. "He was beautiful."

    “不僅僅如此”,我父親說。“他是那樣的美好。”

    That was the last time we ever spoke of my brother"s death.

    那是最後一次我們提及弟弟的死。

    Indirectly, though, Paul was always present in my father"s thoughts.

    雖然沒有表現出來,但是我知道PAUL一直活在父親的心中。

    I remember the last sermon l heard him give...not long before his own death.

    記得就在PAUL死前不久,我們聽了的父親的最後一次佈道。

    Each one of us here today will, at one time in our lives...look upon a loved one who is in need and ask the same question. "We are willing to help, Lord...but what, if anything is needed?"

    我們在座的每個人都會有那麼一次,望著我們所愛的人那麼無助,問著同樣一個問題。“主啊,讓我幫幫他吧,但該如何做呢?”

    It is true we can seldom help those closest to us.

    事實上我們很少對我們所憐惜的人施以援助之手。

    Either we don"t know what part of ourselves to give... or more often than not,

    the part we have to give...is not wanted.

    也不知道該給予他們些什麼,或者我們能給予的往往不是他們真正需要的。

    And so it is those we live with and should know who elude us...but we can still love them.

    這就是那些與我們靠近卻又逃避著我們的人啊……但是我們仍然可以愛他們。

    We can love completely...without complete understanding.

    不顧一切地愛他們。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 陶瓷一線品牌排名?