回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者1512060739811

    服:先生/女士,請問幾位呢? Table for how many people, please?

    服:裡邊請!this way please/這邊坐好嗎?would you like to sit here ?

    /不好意思滿座了,請稍等一下好嗎? Sorry,.the seat is not available now. please wait a momet./您請坐! Sitdown please !

    服:這是我們的選單,請看一下! Here’s our menu ,sir/madam.

    服:請問現在可以為您點菜了嗎? M ay I take your order now ,sir/madam

    服:先生/小姐,要來點什麼餐品? What would you like to have ?

    客:有什麼好吃的?what is special here

    服:西餐最有特色,來份黑胡椒牛排怎麼樣?

    Westren food ,what about a black pepper beef steak package?

    客:好的,就來一份吧。 Ok .I need one

    服:好的,那先生您呢? Ok .what about you ,sir?

    客:來份丁骨牛排吧! I want a T-bone beef steak.

    服:祝您用餐愉快! H ave a good meal

    客:小姐,結帳!多少錢? Waitress ,check-out, how much is it ?

    服:找您37元。Return 37 yuan

    服:好的,請問牛排要幾分熟? How would you like your beef ?

    服:好的,要加什麼醬汁的? Ok , And what kind of sauce would you like ?

    客:黑胡椒汁,香草各一。Blacke pepper sauce and vanila sauce.

    服:還要來點什麼喝的飲料嗎? What would you like something to drink ?

    客:來瓶青島啤酒,一杯奶茶。 One bottle QingDao beer. One cup of milk tea .

    服:好的,啤酒要冰的嗎?奶茶要熱的還是冰的? Ok .Ice beer or normal one ?

    Hot milk tea or ice one ?

    客: 是的,要冰的。Ice one .

    服:好的,請稍候! Ok ,wait a moment please!

    客:請問衛生間在哪裡?where can I wash my hands?/where is the toilet ?

    服:直走往左拐/請跟我來吧! Follow me please!

    服:這是……(紅茶、湯、沙拉、麵包、牛排),請慢用!

    Here`s your (tea/soup/salad/brdad/beef). Enjoy your meal ,sir/madam!

    客:小姐,我的牛排怎麼還沒有來? Waitress ,when can I have the beef steak?

    服:很抱歉,我馬上去催,請稍候片刻! Sorry ,I`m going to check it out now. one moment,please.

    客:小姐,牛排是不是太生了?waitress, the steak is a little tender for me .

    服:很抱歉,幫您加熟一點好嗎? Sorry for that. May I help you to heat it ?

    服:請問幾位覺得食品合口味嗎?

    How is your dinner ?hou is your meal ?

    客:小姐,來點紙巾。/加點茶!/加碗米飯 waitress ,I need some papertowel ./more tea please/more rice please.

    服:好的,馬上來! Ok ,It is coming.

    服:不好意思,打擾了,這個餐具可以幫你撤走嗎? Excusme, may I take this away?

    服:祝您用餐愉快! Have a good meal

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 浣溪沙的主旨歐陽修?