首頁>Club>
13
回覆列表
  • 1 # gaoshan流水6816

    紫藤蘿瀑布(宗璞)

    Translation: A Waterfall of Purple Wisteria Vines (Zong Pu)

    (translated by: alexcwlin; edited by: Adam Lam)

    我不由得停住了腳步。

    I couldn’t help but halted my footsteps.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    從未見過開得這樣盛的藤蘿,

    I had never seen such a lush growth of Wisteria vines.

    只見一片輝煌的淡紫色,像一條瀑布,從空中垂下,不見其發端,也不見其終極。

    It was the splendor of a large piece in light purple color draping from the sky like a waterfall, and where it began or ended was nowhere in sight.

    只是深深淺淺的紫,彷彿在流動,在歡笑,在不停地生長。

    Dark and light purple colors were intertwined, seemingly flowing, roaring and flourishing.

    紫色的大條幅上,泛著點點銀光,就像迸濺的水花。

    These large purple scrolls were splattered with silvery spots like splashed water drops.

    仔細看時,才知道那時每一朵紫花中最淺淡的部分,在和Sunny互相挑逗。

    A closer look revealed each of them was the palest bit of every purple flower dancing with sunlight.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    這裡春紅已謝,沒有賞花的人群,也沒有蜂圍蝶陣。

    Over there springtime flowers had faded, visiting flower lovers (1) were gone, and swarming bees/butterflies had disappeared.

    有的就是這一樹閃光的、盛開的藤蘿。花朵兒一串挨著一串,一朵接著一朵,彼此推著擠著,好不活潑熱鬧!

    What remained were those glittering blossoming vines with flowers vivaciously jostling one another—in clusters and individually.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    “我在開花!”它們在笑。

    “We’re blooming,” they said with a smile.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    “我在開花!”它們嚷嚷。

    “We’re blooming,” they turned up their voices.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    每一穗花都是上面的盛開、下面的待放 。

    Each plant’s topmost section was loaded with full-blown flowers on top and buds-in-waiting below.

    顏色便上淺下深,好像那紫色沉澱下來了,沉澱在最嫩最小的花苞裡。

    The color scheme was lighter on top and darker at the bottom, as if the precipitating purple color was filtered downward with its weight settling in the smallest parts—the flower-buds.

    每一朵盛開的花就像是一個張滿了的帆,帆下帶著尖底的艙,船艙鼓鼓的;

    Each fully-blown flower was like a wind-filled sail with a pointed and puffed-up hull below.

    又像一個忍俊不禁的笑容,就要綻放似的。

    It also looked like a smiley straight face ready to break out into an all-out laughter.

    那裡裝的什麼仙露瓊漿?

    What kind of magic potion would be held inside it?

    我湊上去,想摘一朵。

    I walked up and thought about plucking a flower.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    但是我沒有摘。

    But I did not pick one.

    我沒有摘花的習慣。

    Picking flower was not my habit.

    我只是佇立凝望,

    I just stood and stared.

    覺得這一條紫藤蘿瀑布不只在我眼前,也在我心上緩緩流過。

    I felt this Wisteria vine waterfall not only existed in front of my eyes, but it was also alive and flowing in my heart.

    流著流著,它帶走了這些時一直壓在我心上的焦慮和悲痛,那是關於生死謎、手足情的。

    It continued to flow and carry away the anxiety and sorrow weighing in my mind which related to life-and-death and sibling-love matters.

    我沉浸在這繁密的花朵的光輝中,

    I was indulged in the glow of those densely grown flowers.

    別的一切暫時都不存在,有的只是精神的寧靜和生的喜悅。

    For the moment everything else around me seemed to have ceased to exist except spiritual tranquility and bliss of life.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    這裡除了光彩,還有淡淡的芳香,

    Other than glistening colors, this place was also permeated with a faint fragrance.

    香氣似乎也是淺紫色的,夢幻一般輕輕地籠罩著我。

    The fragrance seemed to have a light-purple touch and softly enveloped me like a dreamy haze

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 黃瓜水培技術?