回覆列表
  • 1 # 麥讀小屋

    奧地利和法國之間的同盟關係

    Friendship between Austria and France...

    只能靠聯姻來維持

    ...must be cemented by marriage.

    我最小的女兒 安東尼

    My youngest daughter, Antoine...

    即將成為法國的太子妃

    ...will be queen of France.

    莫普斯

    Mops.

    法國王室不像維也納這裡

    The court of France is not like Vienna.

    一定要多聽聽摩西大使的意見

    Listen closely to Ambassador Mercy"s council.

    你會成為萬眾的焦點

    All eyes will be on you.

    來看看

    Look.

    你喜歡他嗎

    Do you like him?

    他的眼睛很迷人

    He has kind eyes.

    他是個正宗的法華人

    He"s definitely very French.

    -三 四 -六

    -Three. Four. -Six.

    我們到了嗎

    Are we there yet?

    是的 我們已經到了斯克頓

    Yes, we have arrived at Schtern

    在這裡您將被轉交給法國官方了

    for the official handover.

    然後您就將見到國王陛下

    Then you will be presented to the king

    和您的未婚夫 路易·阿格斯特

    and to your fianc? Louis Auguste.

    尊敬的夫人 請允許我向您介紹 您的女管家

    Your Royal Highness, may I present your mistress of the household...

    德諾艾利斯伯爵

    ...Comtesse de Noailles.

    Your Royal Highness.

    夫人這邊請

    Madame.

    這座用於轉交的建築

    This structure for the handover ceremony...

    正好跨過兩國的交界線

    ...has been built precisely astride the borders of the two great lands.

    當您下次踏上奧地利的土地時

    You have entered on Austrian soil...

    您的身份將是法國的太子妃

    ...you will exit on French as the dauphine of France.

    現在您得向您的隨從告別

    Now you must bid farewell to your party...

    並拋開有關奧地利的一切了

    ...and leave all of Austria behind.

    再見

    Goodbye.

    莫普斯

    Mops.

    以後您可以養法國狗 而且想養多少就養多少

    You can have as many French dogs as you like.

    照慣例

    It is a custom...

    新娘身上不能留下任何國外的東西

    ...that the bride retain nothing belonging to a foreign court.

    入鄉就得隨俗

    An etiquette always observed on such an occasion.

    你真走運 她可是出了名的漂亮

    You"re lucky. Apparently she"s quite beautiful.

    我恐怕只能娶個醜得像狗一樣的人了

    I"ll probably end up with someone who looks like a dog.

    -或者像馬 -像馬

    -Or a horse. -Or a horse.

    我聽說她人很好

    I"ve heard she"s really nice.

    -這裡能逮到兔子 -也許吧

    -Think they got rabbits here? -Maybe.

    走吧

    Come on.

    我最近是不是表現得有點怪

    You notice anything strange about me lately?

    這裡真是泥濘

    It"s so muddy here.

    我知道 我的胃都感到不舒服了

    I know. My stomach feels a little bit sick.

    你感覺還好嗎 感覺好點了嗎 卡米爾

    Are you feeling better now? Are you feeling better, Camille?

    -我擔心我的小狗兒會生病 -有點難受

    -I wonder if our little doggie is sick. -Feel a little sickly.

    現在

    Now.

    哦 天啊 腳底下真難受

    Oh, my goodness, it"s so uncomfortable underfoot.

    快過來

    Come on.

    終於到了

    There we are.

    她的胸部看起來如何

    How is her bosom?

    陛下 我沒有看過她的胸部

    I have not looked at the archduchess"s bosom, Your Majesty.

    你沒有 那可是我關心的頭等大事

    Oh, didn"t you? It"s the first thing I look at.

    德克伊賽伯爵

    The Duc de Choiseul.

    促成聯盟的外交長官

    The foreign minister who was instrumental in this union.

    你要對我的終身幸福負責 我不會忘記這點的

    I shall never forget that you were responsible for my happiness.

    還有法國的幸福

    And that of France.

    這邊請

    Please.

    奧地利人來了

    Here comes the Austrian.

    希望她吃得慣蘋果派

    I hope you like apple strudel.

    這位是奧地利伯爵夫人 瑪莉·安東尼特

    May I present Madame la Dauphine, Marie Antoinette.

    親愛的祖父陛下

    My dear grandfather king.

    Welcome, madame.

    讓我來介紹我的孫子 路易·阿格斯特

    Let me present my grandson, Louis Auguste.

    Welcome, madame.

    他看上去像個小孩子

    She looks like a child.

    你好

    Hello.

    Thank you.

    -Thank you. -You"re welcome, madame.

    Thanks.

    你好

    Hello.

    阿門

    Amen.

    向法國的太子和太子妃致敬

    To the dauphin and dauphine of France.

    願你們多子多孫

    May you have many healthy children...

    為王室多添血脈

    ...and produce an heir to our throne.

    祝你們好運

    Good luck.

    好好幹

    And good work.

    陛下 很明顯 什麼都沒發生

    Apparently, nothing happened, Your Majesty.

    什麼都沒發生

    Nothing?

    -什麼都沒 -什麼都沒

    -Nothing. -Nothing.

    哦 天啊

    Oh, dear.

    夫人

    Madame...

    在早上的著裝儀式上

    ...at the morning dressing ceremony...

    皇室成員是有權進來的

    ...rights of entry are given to members of the high court.

    王子王妃有很大的權利

    Major rights to princesses of the blood and mistresses of the household...

    而僕人們則只有很少的權利

    ...while minor rights to the valets and charges.

    那些有此權利的人隨時都能進來

    Anyone with rights of entry may enter at any time...

    所以您得留意每個進來的人

    ...so you must pay attention to acknowledging properly each arrival.

    您什麼都不要碰

    And you must not reach for anything...

    服侍太子妃是她們的榮幸

    ...for the handing of an item to the dauphine is a guarded privilege.

    只有這屋裡地位最高的人才能做

    Must go to the highest rank in the room.

    比如這位德藍貝爾王妃

    For example, the Princesse de Lamballe...

    她是透過婚嫁而成為皇室成員的

    ...is a princess of the blood by marriage.

    夫人

    Madame.

    Thank you.

    -好冷啊 -是啊

    -It"s cold. -Yes.

    早上好

    Good morning.

    現在得由查伯爵來為您服務

    So now the position must go to the Duchess of Char...

    因為她也是有皇室血脈的王妃

    ...because she is also a princess of the blood.

    你們好

    Hello.

    等等 作為皇室的一員

    So now, as a member of the royal family...

    您的嫂子德普羅玟絲伯爵將接手為您穿衣的事

    ...your sister-in-law, the Comtesse de Provence, must have the honor.

    這可真搞笑

    This is ridiculous.

    夫人 這就是凡爾賽

    This, madame, is Versailles.

    聽說你有個愛好是配造鑰匙

    So I"ve heard you make keys as a hobby?

    沒錯

    Yes.

    你很陶醉在其中嗎

    And you enjoy making keys?

    很顯然

    Obviously.

    她得讓僕人們走了 我的僕人很懂烹調

    She had to let her servants go. My maid knows the cook.

    你瞭解每個人

    You know everyone.

    德諾艾利斯伯爵看上去心情不佳啊

    Comtesse de Noailles looks very out of sorts.

    是她丈夫的原因

    I think her husband"s been causing a little problem lately...

    他花太多時間在馬身上了

    ...spending far too much time with his

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 綠滿田野的詩句?