回覆列表
  • 1 # 職業騎士

    Beautiful-Christina Aguilera 美麗如我(克麗斯汀娜)

    Don"t look at me.

    不要看著我。

    Every day is so wonderful.

    每一天都是如此精彩。

    And suddenly,it"s hard 2 breathe.

    但是突然間,呼吸就變得困難了。

    Now & then,I get insecure.

    我時不時的沒有安全感。

    From all the fame,I"m so ashamed.

    對於名望,我感到羞愧。

    I am beautiful no matter what they say.

    無論他們怎麼誹謗我依然美麗。

    Words can"t bring me down.

    流言蠻語不會擊倒我。

    I am beautiful in every single way.

    無論從哪個方面來說我都無懈可擊。

    Yes,words can"t bring me down.

    是的,流言蠻語不會擊倒我。

    So don"t U bring me down today ?

    難道你也想擊垮我嗎?

    To all Ur friends,U"re delirious.

    你所有的朋友都認為你神智力不清。

    So consumed in all Ur doom.

    厄運吞噬著你的生命。

    Trying hard 2 fill the emptiness.

    努力去填補生命的空白。

    The piece is gone & the puzzle undone.

    歲月的碎片飄散,留給你未解的疑惑。

    That"s the way it is.

    這就是你的人生道路。

    U are beautiful no matter what they say.

    無論他們怎麼說你仍然如此美麗。

    Words can"t bring U down.

    流言蠻語不能把你擊倒。

    U are beautiful in every single way.

    無論從哪個方面來說你都無懈可擊。

    Yes,words can"t bring U down.

    是的,流言蠻語不能擊倒你。

    Don"t U bring me down today ?

    難道你想擊垮我嗎?

    No matter what we do(no matter what we do).

    無論我們做什麼。

    No matter what they say(no matter what they say).

    也不論他們說什麼。

    When the sun is shining through.

    當Sunny普照的時候。

    Then the clouds won"t stay.

    烏雲將被驅散。

    And everywhere we go(everywhere we go).

    無論我們去哪裡。

    The sun will always shine(sun won"t always shine).

    總會Sunny普照。

    But tomorrow will find a way.

    但明天將找到一個方式。

    All the other times.

    所有的另一次。

    We are beautiful no matter what they say.

    無論他們怎麼說我們依舊美麗。

    Yes,words won"t bring us down.

    是的,流言蠻語不會把我們擊倒。

    We are beautiful in every single way.

    無論從哪個方面來說我們都無懈可擊。

    Yes,words can"t bring us down.

    是的,流言蠻語不能把我們擊倒。

    一句一句來!

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 為什麼醫院下午5點那麼早就下班了?