首頁>Club>
7
回覆列表
  • 1 # 活潑風聲7x

    not a little 和not a bit 的區別:

    1、在肯定句中,a bit 和 a little 有時可換用。如:

    He is a bit [=a little] tired. 他有點累了。

    It is a bit [=a little] hot. 有點熱。

    2、但是在否定句中,兩者的意思幾乎相反。如:

    not a bit 表示“一點也不”(=not at all)

    not a little 表示“很”、“非常”(=very)

    拓展資料

    not a little

    1、Not really. I'm not a little girl, anyway.

    不一定。我畢竟不是小孩子了。

    2、I was astonished and not a little shocked by what she said.

    我對她所說的感到震驚,而不是僅有點驚訝。

    3、Well, the years have passed, and I'm not a little girl anymore.

    一年年過去,我也不再是一個小女孩,媽媽也有70多歲了。

    4、He is not a little tired.

    他一點兒都不累。

    5、My mother bought not a little tea the day before yesterday.

    我媽媽前天買了不少的茶。

    not a bit

    1、Did he give up? Not a bit of it!

    他放棄了嗎?根本沒有!

    2、I'm really not a bit surprised

    我真的一點兒也不覺得驚訝。

    3、He was not a bit like his father.

    他一點兒也不像他的父親。

    4、"are you cold?"" not a bit."

    “你冷嗎?”“一點兒也不冷。”

    5、It's not a bit of use complaining.

    抱怨毫無用處。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 手機計時器怎麼分段計時?