回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者3047480194762988

    你好,我是【清也電影】,很高興為你解答。

    英語名著摘抄的50句:

    1.For you, a thousand times over.“為你,千千萬萬遍” ——《the kite runner》(《追風箏的人》)

    2. to be or not to be,that is a question “生存還是死亡,這是一個問題”——莎士比亞《哈姆雷特》

    3. it was the best of times, it was the worst of times “這是最好的時代,這是最壞的時代”——狄更斯《雙城記》

    4. tomorrow is another day. “明天是新的一天”——《亂世佳人》

    5.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰鬥, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西) ——《亂世佳人》

    6.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠) ——《亂世佳人》

    7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)——《亂世佳人》

    8. it is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife. “有錢的單身男人一定想要一個老婆是全世界都公認的真理.”——《傲慢與偏見》

    9.《簡愛》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God’s feet, equal — as we are! ’ -------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你.上帝沒有這麼做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!”

    10.Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎.(《亂世佳人》)

    11.Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人.(《教父》)

    12. "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same" “不論我們的靈魂是什麼做成的,他的和我的是一模一樣的.”-艾米莉?勃朗特的小說《呼嘯山莊》

    13.."But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun" -"“噓!那邊窗戶裡亮起的是什麼光?哦,那是東方,朱麗葉就是太陽!”——莎士比亞,《羅密歐與朱麗葉》

    14."When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part" “愛情是一種暫時的瘋狂.它像地震一樣爆發,然後又平息.而當它平息時,你得做出一個判斷.你得弄清楚你同他是否已經盤根錯節地成為一體,以至無法分開.”——《柯萊利上尉的曼陀林》

    15.All for one ,one for all. 譯:全體為一人,一人為全體 載自 大仲馬《三個火槍手》16.The furthest distance in the world Is not between life and death But when I stand in front of you Yet you don't know that I love you 譯:世界上最遙遠的距離,不是生與死 而是我就站在你的面前,你卻不知道我愛你 作者:泰戈爾《泰戈爾詩集》17.Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened   不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有.——託瑪斯?布朗英文詩歌 Love

    18.No man or woman is worth your tears ,the one who is won't make you cry!沒有任何一個人值得你流淚,真正值得的人不會讓你哭——託瑪斯?布朗英文詩歌 Love

    19.To the world you may be one person, but to oneperson you may be the world.  對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界.——託瑪斯?布朗英文詩歌 Love

    20.If winter comes, can spring be far behind ?( P. B. Shelley, British poet ) 冬天來了,春天還會遠嗎?( 英國詩人, 雪萊. P. B.) 我們一度夢見彼此是陌生人,醒來時發現彼此是相親相愛的.Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

    21.My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes. 我的心是曠野的鳥,在你的眼睛裡找到了它的天空. ——《泰戈爾詩集》

    22 It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom. 它是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝. ——《泰戈爾詩集》

    23.If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也失去了群星.——《泰戈爾詩集》

    24 What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.你看不見你自己,你所看見的只是你的影子. ——《泰戈爾詩集》

    25 We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. 我們把世界看錯了,反說它欺騙我們 ——《泰戈爾詩集》

    26.. Wrong cannot afford defeat but right can.錯誤經不起失敗,但是真理卻不怕失敗 ——《泰戈爾詩集》

    27 Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.使生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美 《泰戈爾詩集》

    28.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了) ——《亂世佳人》

    29..I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)——《亂世佳人》

    30 Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)——《亂世佳人》31.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)—《亂世佳人》

    31.《傲慢與偏見》How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!想給我們的喜好找個理由時,腦袋轉的是最快的。

    32.Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings.生活就是一連串的無事忙。33.What is right to be done cannot be done too soon.越該做的事,就越急不得。34.I have been a selfish being all my life, in practice, though not in principle.在實際生活中我是個自私的人,但在原則上不是。

    35.There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.心靈的柔軟是最大的魅力。

    36.《簡愛》Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automation? A machine without feelings? And can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup?Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am souless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you--and full as much heart! And if god had gifted me with some beauty and wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to live me, as it is now for me to live you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh--it is my spirit that address your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave and we stood at God's feet--equal--as we are! 你以為我會無足輕重的留在這裡嗎?你以為我是一架沒有感情的機器人嗎?你以為我貧窮、低微、不美、緲小,我就沒有靈魂,沒有心嗎?你想錯了,我和你有一樣多的靈魂,一樣充實的心。如果上帝賜予我一點美,許多錢,我就要你難以離開我,就象我現在難以離開你一樣。我現在不是以社會生活和習俗的準則和你說話,而是我的心靈同你的心靈講話。彷彿我們已經穿越了墳墓穿越了生死來到上帝的腳下--平等--我們生來如此!

    更多專業的科普知識,歡迎關注我。如果喜歡我的回答,也請給我贊或轉發,你們的鼓勵,是支援我寫下去的動力,謝謝大家。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 極端天氣或戰爭來臨,沒有水電氣網,城市裡的人怎麼生存?