首頁>Club>
5
回覆列表
  • 1 # 小多樂吖

    1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…


      我寫信時要確認/詢問/通知你…


      2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.


      我寫信來追蹤我們之前對於第二季度營銷活動的決定。


      3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…


      關於我們今天在電話中的談話。


      4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…


      先前在10月5日所寫的信…


      5. As I mentioned earlier about…


      如我先前所提及關於…


      6. as indicated in my previous e-mail…


      如我在先前的信中所提出…


      7. As we discussed on the phone…


      如我們上次在電話中的討論…


      8. from our decision at the previous meeting…


      如我們在上次會議中的決定…


      9. as you requested/per your requirement…


      按照你的要求…


      10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…


      回答你在4月1日寫的信,我們決定…


      11.This is in response to your e-mail today.


      這是針對你今天早上來信的回覆。


      12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.


      如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點。


      13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.


      追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答覆你我們合約的一些待解決的議題。


      14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.


      我收到你關於這個主題的留言。我想你是否可以再詳盡說明,也就是再提供多一點細節。


      15. Please be advised/informed that…


      請被告知…


      16. Please note that…


      請注意…


      17. We would like to inform you that…


      我們想要通知你…


      18. I am convinced that…


      我確信…


      19. We agree with you on…


      我們同意你在…


      20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…


      從2008年10月4日開始生效…


      21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…


      我們將舉行一個會議,時間表如下。


      22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.


      請確保個人資訊不會外洩且只供內部使用。


      23. I am delighted to tell you that…


      我很高興地告訴你…


      24. We are pleased to learn that…


      我們很高興得知…


      25. We wish to notify you that…


      我們希望通知你…


      26. Congratulation on your…


      恭喜您關於…


      27. I am fine with the proposal.


      我對這份提案沒意見。


      28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.


      我很高興地告訴你,你已經被同意參加2008年11月22-24日的研討會。


      29. We are sorry to inform you that…


      我們很抱歉地通知你…


      30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.


      我恐怕要帶來一些壞訊息。


      31. There are a number of issues with our new system.


      我們的新系統有些問題。


      32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…


      由於情況超出我們所能控制…


      33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…


      我覺得不太樂觀關於…


      34. It would be difficult for us to accept…


      我們很難接受…


      35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.


      很不幸地,我必須這麼說,自從收到你關於這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變。


      36. We would be grateful if you could…


      我們會很感激如果你可以…


      37. I could appreciate it if you could…


      我會很感激如果你可以…


      38. Would you please send us…?


      可否請你寄給我們…?


      39. We need your help.


      我們需要你的幫助。


      40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.


      我們請求你的幫助,將此資訊傳達給你們的員工。


      41. We look forward to your clarification.


      我們期待你的澄清。


      42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.


      您能立即注意此事,我們將非常感激。


      43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.


      如果您能抽出時間,我希望能與你見面,請讓我知道您最適合的時間。


      44.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.


      請讓我知道你對於這件事情初步的想法。


      45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?


      請您回信如果您計劃參加?


      46.Please advise if you agree with this approach.


      請告知是否你同意這個方法。


      47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?


      請讓我知道這個計劃的進度?


      48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.


      如果可能,當你完成提案,我希望能收到一份複本。


      49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.


      如果能在下週一前收到您的答覆,我將非常感激。


      50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.


      希望您對此沒有問題,如果不行,請利用電子郵件儘快讓我知道。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 電信寬頻上門維修要不要收費?如果要換線路上百米的那種光纖多少錢?