-
1 # 使用者1244296599316444
-
2 # 使用者1163201958491
Point being,it"s not about how others look at me,it"s about how I look at myself.
不是別人如何看我,而是關於我如何看待自己。
-
3 # 喵喵叫的糰子
1、Although he hadeverything his hearted desired, the prince was spoiled, selfish and unkind.
雖然他擁有了一切他想得到的東西,但這個王子被寵壞了,他的脾氣非常暴躁,而且自私。
2、An old woman come tothe castle and offered him a single rose in return for shelter from thebitter cold.
一個老太婆來到城堡,給了王子一朵玫瑰花,希望能夠換得一處棲身之所,以躲避嚴寒。
3、There’s a lot of girl in town who’d love to be in your shoes.
這個鎮子裡很多姑娘們都希望能像你一樣。
4、I’m speechless,I don’t know what to say,Ijust don’t deserve you.
我真不知道說什麼好。我只是覺得我不適合你。
5、You have my word!
我保證。
6、Now the wheels in myhead have been turning.
現在,我的腦子在不停轉動。
7、My what a guy.
我的偶像,我了不起的夥伴。
8、got my hearts set on marrying Belle.
我已經決定要娶belle做我的妻子。
9、It has to be something very special, somethingthat sparks herinterests.
那應當是一些非常特別而且能夠激發她興趣的東西。
10、It's obviously, there's a spark between them.
很顯然,他們之間有火花。
回覆列表
Ever just the same 始終如一看《美女與野獸》的時候被《beauty and the beast》吸引,聽後沉迷其中,溫暖的聲線,舒服的音樂,以及副歌部分那句Ever just the sameEver as before and ever just as sure as the sun will rise Ever just the same 永遠如從前 永遠確信無疑 就像太陽會照常升起 始終如一