-
1 # CL不是TCL
-
2 # 笑嘆輕舞風華
我把你葬在我們的樹下
And I had you placed
here under our tree.
我把你父親的房子
And I had that house
of your father's
推成了平地
bulldozed to the ground.
媽媽…
Mama...
總是說…
always said
死亡是生命的一部分
that dyin' was a part of life .
我真的希望不是這樣
I sure wish it wasn't.
小福雷斯…
Little Forrest is...
很好
doing just fine.
“不過…”
"But..."
就要去上學了
About to start school again so on,
還有…
and...
我給他做早餐、午餐和晚餐
and I make his breakfast,
lunch, and dinner
每天
every day.
我讓他…
I make sure he...
梳頭
combs his hair
讓他每天刷牙
and brushes his teeth every day.
教他怎麼打乒乓球
Teaching him how
to play Ping-Pong.
他打得很棒
He's really good.
福雷斯,你來發球
Uh, Forrest, you go.
我們經常釣魚
We fish a lot.
我們每天晚上讀書
And every night,
we read a book.
他聰明極了,珍妮
He's so smart, Jenny.
你一定會為他驕傲
You'd be so proud of him.
我會的
I am.
他還給你寫了封信
He, uh, wrote you
a...a letter.
他說不許我看,我不能看
And he says I can't read it.
I'm not supposed to,
所以我把它放在這兒給你
so I'll just leave it
here for you.
珍妮…
Jenny...
我不知道是媽媽對
I don't know
if Mama was right
還是丹中尉對
or if it--it's
Lieutenant Dan.
我不知道
I don't know...
是否我們每個人都有
if we each have a...
註定的命運…
destiny...
還是我們的生命中只有偶然
or if we're all just
floating around accidental-like
象在風中飄…
on a breeze...
但我想…
but I--I think...
也許兩者都有吧
maybe it's both.
也許兩者都在同時發生著
Maybe both get happening
at the same time.
可是我想念你,珍妮
But I miss you, Jenny.
如果你想要什麼…
If there's anything
you need...
我就在你身邊
I won't be far away.
回覆列表
電影版《阿甘正傳》結尾時,阿甘站在珍妮的墓前,也提出了這樣的質疑:“我不知道是媽說的對,還是丹中尉說的對,不知是否命中註定,還是隨風飄零沒有定數,我猜想,兩者都有,也許兩者同時發生。”
小說《阿甘正傳》的結尾是這樣寫的:"不過,我跟你說,朋友:有時候到了晚上,我仰望星星,看見整個天空就那麼鋪在那兒,可別以為我什麼也不記得。我仍舊跟大家一樣有夢想,偶爾我也會想到換個情況人生會是什麼樣兒。然後,眨眼之間,我已經四十、五十、六十歲了,你明白吧?"