-
1 # 在路上61226634663
-
2 # 揮舞春天
anywhere is歌曲表達以下的意思:
我走在時間的迷宮,
But everywhere I turn to,
但我到處轉,
Begins a new beginning,
一個新的開始,
But never finds a finish.
但從未找到完成。
I walk to the horizon,
我走到天邊,
And there I find another,
在那裡我找到另一個,
It all seems so surprising,
這一切似乎很奇怪,
And then I find that I know.
然後我發現,我知道。
You go there you're gone forever.
你去那裡,你就永遠消失了。
I go there I'll lose my way.
我失去了我的方式。
If we stay here we're not together.
如果我們在這還是不能在一起。
Anywhere is.
到處都是。
The moon upon the ocean
在海洋上的月亮
is swept around in motion.
掃在運動。
But without ever knowing
但不知道
the reason for its flowing.
它流動的原因。
In motion on the ocean,
在海洋上的運動,
the moon still keeps on moving.
明月依舊在移動。
The waves still keep on waving.
波浪依舊在波動。
And I still keep on going.
我還是要走。
You go there you're gone forever.
你去那裡,你就永遠消失了。
I go there I'll lose my way.
我失去了我的方式。
If we stay here we're not together.
如果我們在這還是不能在一起。
Anywhere is.
到處都是。
I wonder if the stars sign,
我想知道星星標誌,
the life that is to be mine.
生活是我的。
And would they let their light shine
它們會讓他們的光芒
Enough for me to follow.
讓我追隨。
I look up to the heavens,
我仰望天空,
But night has clouded over.
但夜幕已籠罩。
No spark of constellation,
沒有星星的閃光,
No Vela no Orion.
沒有船帆座沒有獵戶座。
The shells upon the warm sands
炮彈在溫暖的沙灘
Have taken from their own lands.
已從他們自己的土地。
The echo of their story,
他們的故事的回聲,
But all I hear are low sounds,
但我聽到的都是低的聲音,
As pillow words are weaving.
作為枕邊耳語。
And willow waves are leaving,
柳枝搖動,
But should I be believing
但我應該相信
That I am only dreaming.
我只是在做夢。
You go there you're gone forever.
你去那裡,你就永遠消失了。
I go there I'll lose my way.
我失去了我的方式。
If we stay here we're not together.
如果我們在這還是不能在一起。
Anywhere is.
到處都是。
To leave the thread of all time,
離開所有時間的線索,
And let it make a dark line
讓它成為一條暗線
In hopes that I can still find
希望我還能找到
The way back to the moment.
回到這一時刻的方法。
I took the turn and turned to
我就轉身
Begin a new beginning,
開始一個新的開始,
Still looking for the answer,
仍在尋找答案,
I cannot find the finish.
我找不到終點。
It's either this or that way,
它是這樣或那樣的方式,
It's one way or the other.
這是一個或其他方式。
It should be one direction,
它應該是一個方向,
It could be on reflection.
它可以在反射。
The turn I have just taken,
我剛剛交,
The turn that I was making.
反過來,我是。
I might be just beginning,
我可能只是開始,
I might be near the end.
我可能接近尾聲。
回覆列表
《Anywhere Is》是1996年發行的歌曲,由Enya主唱,收錄於專輯《The Memory of Tree》中。Enya就是恩雅,愛爾蘭共和國著名獨立音樂家。在她的歌聲中,能獲得真、善、美的慰藉,並同時擁抱純然新生。她的聲音純美安靜,為我們洗滌塵世的浮躁。
你可以隨她的歌聲,逡遊於廣袤深洋,崇山峻嶺,闊邃林間,無際平疇,萬里蒼穹,甚至緊緊包裹著你的大氣當中,只有配得上“Teana”稱譽的聲音,才能如此勾起你飛翔的潛意識。