回覆列表
  • 1 # 阿布啦卡達布拉

    Do you wanna build a snowman?

    你想不想堆個雪人?

    Come on let’s go and play!

    快來我們去玩吧!

    I never see you anymore,

    我再也沒有見過你,

    come out the door,

    從房間裡出來,

    it’s like you’ve gone away.

    就好像你消失了。

    We used to be best buddies,

    我們從前是最好的夥伴,

    and now we’re not, I wish you would tell me why?

    現在卻不再是了,能不能告訴我為什麼?

    Do you wanna build a snowman?

    你想不想堆個雪人?

    It doesn’t have to be a snowman!

    玩別的也可以呀!

    Okay, bye.

    好吧,再見。

    Do you wanna build a snowman?

    你想不想堆個雪人?

    Or ride our bike around the halls?

    或在大廳裡一起騎車?

    I think some company is overdue,

    你太久沒有陪我了,

    I started talking to, the pictures on the walls.

    我都開始對著牆上的畫說話。

    Hang in there, Joan!

    堅持住,貞德!

    It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,

    這些空房子讓人有點孤獨,

    just watching the hours tick by…

    只能看著時間滴答流逝。

    Please I know you’re in there,

    拜託,我知道你在裡面,

    people are asking where you’ve been.

    人們都在問你到哪兒去了。

    They say have courage.

    他們說,要勇敢。

    and I’m trying to.

    而我也在試著這樣做。

    I’m right out here for you, just let me in.

    我就在這兒守候你,讓我進去吧。

    We only have each other.

    我們只有彼此了。

    it’s just you and me, what are we gonna do?

    只有你和我,我們要怎麼辦?

    Do you wanna build a snowman?

    你想堆個雪人嗎?

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 幼兒教師個人總結說自己的不足以後要怎麼做?