首頁>Club>
6
回覆列表
  • 1 # 使用者1363036794525863

    Fa Mulan.

    花木蘭

    Present.

    Speaking without permission.

    不要隨便開口說話

    Oops.

    Who spit in her bean curd?

    哼!火氣這麼大幹嘛呀?

    Huh. Hmm.

    Mmm. Too skinny.

    太瘦了.

    Hmph! Not good for bearing sons.

    不容易生出兒子

    Recite the final admonition.

    婦有四德的內容是些什麼?

    Mm-hmm.

    嗯..

    Well?

    開始吧!

    Fulfill your duties calmly and... respectfully.

    婦有四德,就是婦德是謙虛

    Um, reflect before you snack...

    婦容是和悅,還有婦力…

    Act! This shall bring you honor and glory.

    婦功!意思是服從

    Hmm. This way.

    這邊.

    Now, pour the tea.

    倒茶.

    To please your future in-laws,you must demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.

    要取悅你未來的公婆, 你一定要表現出謹慎、莊嚴、優雅, 不但要心存恭敬

    You must also be poised.

    還要注意禮儀和姿勢

    Um, pardon me.

    對不起

    And silent!

    還要安靜

    Could I just take that back?

    能不能先還我一下?

    For a moment.

    給我一下下就好了

    Why, you clumsy...

    你這笨手笨腳的...

    Whoo! Whoo!

    哇...

    I think it's going well, don't you?

    應該進行得很順利,對吧?

    Put it out! Put it out! Put it out!

    快給我水,澆水,澆水!

    You are a disgrace!

    你實在太不像話了

    You may look like a bride,but you will never bring your family honor!

    你也許看起來像個新娘, 可是你永遠也不會為你們家的人爭光

  • 2 # 時光留痕歲月匆匆

    No.1 The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.

    逆境中綻放的花朵,才是最珍貴、最美麗

    No.2 I know my place!It is time you learn yours.

    我自有分寸,你也是時候管管你自己了。

    No.3 It is an honor to protect my country and my family.

    能夠保家衛國,是我的榮耀。

    No.4 I will serve the emperor in my father's place.

    我替父親為國出征。

    No.5 Ancestors, hear our prayer. Watch over Mulan.

    列祖列宗,求求你們,保佑木蘭。

    No.6 You stole your father's armor, ran away from home, impersonated a solider, deceived your commanding officer, dishonored the Chinese army, destroyed my palace... and... you have saved us all.

    你偷走你爹的盔甲,不告而別,女扮男裝,代父從軍,欺騙軍營長官,讓軍人蒙羞,毀了朕的皇宮。還有,你救了我們大家。

  • 中秋節和大豐收的關聯?
  • 定的房間幾點入住?