-
1 # 唯一8452
-
2 # 自強必盛
中文意思是做某事的時間,相當於a time for doing 例如,
Above all, Thanksgiving Day is a time to remember and for giving thanks.最重要的是,感恩節是一個紀念和表達感謝的日子。
It was a time to mourn and lamentation.這是一個沉痛悼念的時刻。
The college years are supposed to be a time for important growth in autonomy and the development of adult identity.
-
3 # 博學的韜仔
1. I know this might come as a shock, but not everyone operates from an agenda.
我知道這也許來得是個震驚,但是並不是每個人都是按程序操作的。
2. Adaptive shock absorbers, fatigue recognition, daytime running lights, Bluetooth, and a new color display all come as standard equipment.
所有新車都標配自適應減震系統,駕駛員疲勞檢測,日間行駛燈,藍牙和新的車身顏色。
3. Gabrielle: Okay, this may come as a little shock to you...
好的,這可能會讓你有點驚訝。
4. I know it must have come as a great shock.
很遺憾,我知道這打擊很大。
5. I know this might come as a shock.
我知道這也許來得很突然!
6. This may come as a shock.
這也許讓你感到震驚。
7. The whole thing has come as such a shock to me.
整個事情的發生令我很吃驚。
8. I know this must come as a shock, but I've double-checked the labs.
我知道你很震驚但我反復檢查了
回覆列表
1.There's a time to work and a time to play.工作、玩耍皆有時。
2.Summer is a time to relax, regroup and catch up on all those things you've been putting off all year.夏天是休養整頓、並處理一年中積壓事務的時候。
3.The evening walk was a time to shake off the day's upsets and let the worry tracks in my head go to white noise.晚上的散步時間可以讓我擺脫一天中的煩惱,讓我腦子裡的憂慮變成了白噪音。