首頁>娛樂>

超過十萬人為這些發生在紐約的真實故事而感動:豆瓣8.7,IMDb 8.0,它們講述了這世界上世界上最複雜的情感:其中有快樂和歡愉,也有痛苦與遺憾……

八篇紐約小品故事,構成了這部《Modern Love》(摩登情愛):

《Modern Love》原本是《紐約時報》上的一個專欄:

《摩登情愛》是每週一更的專欄,至今已走過了16年的歲月,它被改編成書籍、播客和電視劇——它所探討的是,是關於人與人之間的關係、情感、背叛還有羈絆。

娛樂媒體《Entertainment》將八個故事做了排名,來推薦這些發生在同一地點,同一時間線上互相交織的都市戀曲:

TOP1:Episode 1: “When The Doorman Is Your Main Man”

第一集:當你最重要的男人是個門衛

How I Met Your Mother‘s Cristin Milioti stars as Maggie, a single book critic whose doorman, Guzmin (Laurentiu Possa, charmingly stern), keeps a protective watch over her search for Mr. Right.

《老爸老媽的浪漫史》中的女星Cristin Milioti飾演的單身書評人Maggie和門衛Guzmin之間發生的故事。Guzmin有一些嚴厲,又十分認真,他默默的守護在Maggie身邊,守護著她直至尋找到自己的Mr. Right。

很多人都表示,雖然這個故事無關愛情和情慾,但它所展現出來情感卻極為清澈動人:這是一位長輩對漂泊在外女孩的守護,是一段無關年齡和歲月的忠實友情:

TOP2:Episode 2: “When Cupid Is a Prying Journalist”

The amount of story and emotion packed into this 31-minute episode. Catherine Keener stars as Julie, a reporter who sits down with up-and-coming app developer, Joshua (Dev Patel) for an interview. When talk turns to Joshua’s dating life and the one that got away (Caitlin McGee), Julie shares a story of her own lost love in the hopes that Joshua can avoid his own heartbreak.

短短31分鐘的故事中暗藏了太多的情緒:Catherine Keener飾演的女記者Julie前往採訪成功的約會APP創始人Joshua(Dev Patel飾)。當提及Joshua過往的愛情故事和那個最終錯過的女孩(Caitlin McGee飾)時,Julie也分享了自己與摯愛擦肩而過的故事,她希望Joshua可以走出心碎,重拾愛情。

TOP3:Episode 3: “Take Me as I Am, Whoever I Am”

接受真實的我,無論我是誰

While I’m not a huge Anne Hathaway fan (nor am I a Hatha-hater), I found her authentic and enjoyable as Lexi, a woman whose bipolar disorder makes dating — and sometimes even just existing — very challenging. It’s an eye-opening and uplifting tale of learning to love yourself.

即使沒有那麼喜歡安妮·海瑟薇的人,也會覺得她所飾演Lexi是那麼的真誠又讓人愉悅。Lexi是一名躁鬱症(雙相障礙)患者,她的生活在兩種極端中,極端興奮,有時又極端低落,這讓她的生活甚至戀愛都充滿了挑戰。這是一個讓人很有啟發又振奮人心的故事——人啊,都要學會去愛自己。

TOP4:Episode 7: “Hers Was a World of One”

她自己就是一個世界

When Tobin (Fleabag‘s Andrew Scott) and Andy (Brandon Kyle Goodman) decide to start a family, the adoption agency introduces them to a pregnant free-spirit named Karla (Olivia Cooke). Soon, she and her dog move into Tobin and Andy’s apartment and completely upend their lives. It’s kinda cute, kinda sweet, and there’s a really odd cameo in the middle of the episode.

Tobin(莫娘飾)和Andy(Brandon Kyle Goodman飾)這對同性戀人決定組建一個家庭,領養機構為他們推薦了Karla(Olivia Cooke飾),一個自由不羈的女孩,一個懷孕的旅行者。很快,她帶著自己的狗狗搬進了兩人的公寓,給他們的生活帶來了奇妙的變化。這個故事有點可愛,有點甜蜜但又有點說不清的奇奇怪怪……

這個故事所探討的,完全是又一些龐大又複雜的命題:人想要孕育下一代的母性/父性是與生俱來的嗎?風餐露宿的流浪就是違背了這個世界安定的規則了嗎?讓另一個人、另一些人走進自己的世界,該如何接納和應對?……

《摩登情愛》所要告訴我們的,當然遠不止這些,剩下的四個故事,可以由你自己去探尋:LOVE四個簡單的字母組合所包含的,是說不清的愛的真諦。

這個情人節,本週的週末影院,英大還為你們準備了另外幾部關於愛的美劇,嬉笑感動中,都是愛千百般的模樣。

《我愛上的人是奇葩》

You're the Worst

推薦理由:

經典臺詞

我是個成年人,你知道那是什麼意思嗎?

Im an adult.Do you know what that means?

那意味著我長期被海嘯般的

It means that Iam beset upon at all times

複雜想法和掙扎包圍著

by a tsunami of complex thoughts and struggles,

持續不斷地思考著我自身的死亡命運

unceasingly aware of my own mortality

並能苦思一切的徒勞無用

and able to contemplate the futility of everything

但依然能怒斥光的消逝

and yet still rage against the dying of the light.

《老爸老媽的浪漫史》

How I Met Your Mother

推薦理由:

經典臺詞:

Kids,when you are single, all you're looking for is happily ever after. But only one of your stories can end that way the rest ended with somebody get hurt.

孩子,當你們單身的時候,以為感情的結局就是王子公主永遠過上幸福快樂的生活。但在你所有的感情經歷中,只會有一個是以這種方式結尾,其它都以至少有一個人受傷而告終。

《愛你,維克托》

Love,Victor

推薦理由:

經典臺詞:

親愛的西蒙

Dear Simon,

你不認識我 但我們全家剛搬到亞特蘭大

you don't know me, but my family just moved to Atlanta,

今天是我在溪木高中的第一天

and today was my first day at Creekwood High,

而我耳邊全是你的事

and I heard all about you.

你是如何開始

How you started messaging

跟另一個溪木鎮的深櫃男生髮簡訊

with another secretly gay kid at Creekwood.

你最後如何為愛瘋狂表白

How you wound up making a crazy romantic declaration of love.

以及你如何在全校師生面前

And how you had your first big kiss on the Ferris wheel

在摩天輪上初吻

in front of the whole school.

我只想說...

And I just want to say...

去你的

screw you.

去你的 誰讓你擁有世界上最完美開明的父母

Screw you for having the world's most perfect, accepting parents.

還有世界上最挺你的朋友

The world's most supportive friends.

因為對我們一些人來說 那並不容易

Because for some of us, it's not that easy.

真不敢相信24小時前

I can't believe that 24 hours ago,

我居然真的期待著

I was actually looking forward

在溪木鎮重新開始

to having a fresh start at Creekwood.

我以為我終於有機會能做自己

That I thought I'd finally get the chance to be myself.

或者至少 弄清楚我自己到底是誰

Or at least... figure out who that even is.

愛你,維克托

Love, Victor

《傲慢與偏見》

Pride and Prejudice

推薦理由:

經典臺詞:

A pair of lovers premarital understand each other well or character special similar, this does not mean that after their marriage can be happy. They are often get later distance farther and farther, each other troubles. Since you have with this person for life, to his faults know as little as possible.

一對愛人婚前彼此非常瞭解或性格特別相似,這並不能說明他們婚後會幸福。他們往往是弄到後來距離越來越遠,彼此煩惱。你既然得和這個人過一輩子,對他的缺點知道得越少越好。

《愛情生活》

Love Life

推薦理由:

經典臺詞

So, like, you’re here, but it’s like you’re not really here, you know? I feel like your audience. I feel like I could be anybody.

你在這兒,但是感覺你並不是真的在,你懂嗎?我感覺就像是你的觀眾,我感覺我可以是任何人。

今日互動:

你最愛的愛情電影或劇是哪部呢?

5
最新評論
  • 《海王》“黑蝠鱝”扮演者跳槽漫威 將主演漫威新劇《奇蹟人》
  • 李汶翰拍攝時尚大片,亮片套頭衫配精緻傷痕妝,如浪漫暗夜騎士