每個人心中都有一部電影神作,《教父》、《飛越瘋人院》、《泰坦尼克號》、《阿甘正傳》……一句臺詞,有時候就是一部電影的縮寫,能讓人記憶深刻,久久無法忘記。
1. The Shawshank Redemption
肖申克的救贖
I guess it comes down a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying.
我想只有一個簡單的選擇,要麼忙著活,要麼忙著死。
2. The Pursuit of Happiness
當幸福來敲門
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, go get it.
如果你有夢想的話,就必須捍衛它。那些一事無成的人總是想告訴你,你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。
3. Forrest Gump
阿甘正傳
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一顆是什麼滋味。
4. Léon
這個殺手不太冷
-Is life always this hard. Or is it just when you're a kid?
-Always like this.
-生活是否總是如此艱辛?還是僅僅童年才如此?
-總是如此。
5. Schindler's List
辛德勒的名單
Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire.
當你挽救了一條生命,就等於挽救了全世界。
6. V for Vendetta
V字仇殺隊
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
人民不應該害怕他們的政府。政府應該害怕他們的人民。
7. Scent of a Woman
聞香識女人
Now I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard.
現在我走到人生的十字路口,我知道哪條路是對的。毫不意外,我就是知道。但我從不走,為什麼?因為太他媽苦了!
8. The Curious Case of
Benjamin Button
本傑明 · 巴頓奇事
Benjamin,we're meant to lose the people we love.How else would we know how important they are to us?
本傑明,我們命中註定要失去所愛之人。不然我們怎麼知道,他們在我們生命中有多重要?
9. One Day
一天
I love you, Dexter. So much. I just don't like you anymore.
我愛你,德斯特。非常愛。但我不再喜歡你了。
10. Fight Club
搏擊俱樂部
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fuking khakis. You are the all-sing, all-dancing crap of the world.
工作不能代表你,銀行存款也不能代表你,你開的車也不能代表你,皮夾裡的東西不能代表你,衣服也不能代表你,你只是平凡眾生中的一個。
最後