我開始慶幸,你出現在我輸得起的年紀。
I began to rejoice that you appeared at an age I could afford to lose.
我還是很喜歡你,可是隻能到這裡了。
I still like you very much, but I can only stop here.
她的手只有我的手四分之三那麼大,可我還是沒能抓住。
Her hand was only three-quarters the size of mine, but I still couldn't grasp it.
總有一個人 一直住在心底,卻告別在生活裡。
There is always someone who lives in my heart, but bid farewell to life.
我慶幸遇見了你,卻遺憾只是遇見你。
I am fortunate to meet you, but I regret that I only met you.
對不起,是遺憾,也是不甘。
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but also unwilling.
或許換個時間,有些人真的很合適。
Maybe another time, some people are really suitable.
最大的痛苦不是錯過了最好的對方,而是丟失了最好的自己。
The biggest pain is not missing the best partner, but losing the best self.
很多關係到最後也只是相識一場。
A lot of them are just getting acquainted in the end.
是不是越想見誰,偏偏就越見不到誰。
Is it true that the more I want to see someone, the less I will see it.
有些事到此為止就是最好的收場。
Some things end here at their best.
有些東西要用消失來證明它的珍貴。
Some things need to disappear to prove their preciousness.
如果你懂我的慢熱,那我們大概可以走好久好久。
If you understand my slow heat, then we can probably walk for a long time.
解決失望最好的辦法就是停止期待。
The best way to resolve disappointment is to stop expecting.
你走了也好,要不然我總擔心你走。
It's okay if you go, or I'm always worried about you going.
慢慢來,並不是叫你翻山越嶺去愛。
Take your time, not to tell you to love over the mountains.
遲到的溫柔和歉意我從來不接受。
I never accept the tenderness and apologies for being late.
合適總有一天也會變成不適合,哪有什麼合適不合適。
Suitable will one day become unsuitable, so there is nothing suitable or inappropriate.