首頁>美文>

成為遺憾,或許會被記住的久一點。

Be a pity, maybe will be remembered a little longer.

都會走的,無一例外。

Will go, without exception.

我不會怪你,但我不會忘記每一次難過的原因。

I won't blame you, but I won't forget the reason for every sadness.

我是放不下你,但我不會再奔向你了。

I can't let go of you, but I won't run to you again.

那些離開的都歸於不喜歡罷了。

Those who left are attributed to dislike it.

我在努力的變成你喜歡的樣子,可是你卻告訴我你愛的是她。

I'm trying to become what you like, but you tell me that you love her.

他啊,我從滿心歡喜到輸的徹底,挺好的。

He, I went from being full of joy to losing thoroughly, which was pretty good.

也談不上有多難過,就是不快樂無悲無喜。

It's hard to say how sad it is, just unhappiness without sadness or joy.

你讓我覺得我是這個世界上最糟糕的人。

You make me feel that I am the worst person in the world.

連不開心都要暗示,你就應該知道他不在意。

Even if you have to suggest that you are unhappy, you should know that he doesn't care.

11
最新評論
  • 於德慶:做人不要太張揚〈雜文)
  • 72歲母親走了,冬至吃餃子,餐桌上少了免費服務員,淚目兩代人