首頁>美文>

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

香槐樹林分叉出兩條路

And sorry I could not travel both

可惜只能二選其一

And be one traveler, long I stood

長久駐足,讓我迷茫

And looked down one as far as I could

盡力往遠處張望

To where it bent in the undergrowth;

眼光停留在那隱沒於最深處的

Then took the other, as just as fair,

我選擇了另一條,沒有過多的猶豫

And having perhaps the better claim,

也許有更好的藉口

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

因為那邊更綠更讓人期待

Though as for that the passing there

雖然只是路過

Had worn them really about the same,

並沒有區別

And both that morning equally lay

同樣在早晨的陽光裡生長

In leaves no step had trodden black.

花瓣上沒有汙泥的痕跡

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

噢,改天再走另外一條吧!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

尚未知路的盡頭

I doubted if I should ever come back.

不知是否會再回來

I shall be telling this with a sigh

我當嘆息著訴說

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

歲月從此流逝

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

有兩條路在我的前面

I took the one less traveled by,

我選擇了人跡罕至的那條

And that has made all the difference

從此擁有這一切

8
最新評論
  • 於德慶:做人不要太張揚〈雜文)
  • 寓意深刻的人生良言,句句言之有理,讓人受益無窮