首頁>美文>

我和生活過招,每次都輸得很慘。

I've played with life, and I've lost miserably every time.

我們不是沒愛過,只是走不下去了。

It's not that we haven't loved each other, we just can't go on.

越是善解人意就越是沒人在乎你是否委屈。

The more understanding, the more no one cares whether you are wronged or not.

以後遇見的人都是心裡裝著別人的人。

After meeting people are filled with other people's heart.

還喜歡還在意,但不渴望在一起。

I still like and care, but I don't want to be together.

我只顧著喜歡,卻忘了不合適。

I just like it, but I forget it's not suitable.

沒有什麼可遺憾的,該失去的不該失去的都失去了。

There is nothing to regret. What should be lost and what should not have been lost have been lost.

當感情到了無話可說,需要敷衍的時候,就真的是該散了。

When the feelings to speechless, need to be perfunctory, it is really the scattered.

我並沒有遇到我的齊天大聖,卻經歷了九九八十一難,全是遺憾。

I didn't meet my great sage, but I experienced the ninety-nine and eighty-one difficulties. It's all a pity.

有多失望才會選擇閉口不言。

How disappointed will choose to shut up.

4
  • 於德慶:做人不要太張揚〈雜文)
  • 散文,今夜沒有月色,只有燈下枝影斑駁