首頁>美文>

別抱怨了,大家都很累,沒誰能活得順風順水。

Don't complain, everyone is very tired, no one can live smoothly.

有本事輕易放手,我就有脾氣轉身就走。

If I have the ability to let go easily, I will have the temper to turn around and go.

瘦是餓出來的,懂事是沒人疼出來的。

Thin is hungry, sensible is no one out of pain.

其實你不用這麼冷淡,我從來沒想過糾纏。

In fact, you don't have to be so cold, I never thought about entanglement.

虛榮心這種東西,你得有實力買單。

You have to be able to pay for vanity.

走好自己的路,也要邁好自己的步。

If you want to go your own way, you should also take your own steps.

總有看不慣的人,就如別人看不慣我們。

There are always people who don't like us, just as others don't like us.

不要八卦別人的二手生活,認真過好自己的一手人生。

Don't gossip about other people's second-hand life, seriously live your own first-hand life.

如果生命中只有唧唧歪歪,怎麼看都像是矯情。

If there is only hawing in life, it seems to be hypocritical.

你在怕什麼,大不了一起不快樂。

What are you afraid of? You are not happy together.

笑臉給多了, 慣的全是病。

Smile to many, used to all the disease.

沒有相同的感同身受,就不要熱嘲冷諷。

If you don't have the same feelings, don't sneer.

去做別人的蓋世英雄吧,別來趟我這趟渾水。

Go be someone else's hero, don't lie in my muddy water.

你都不對自己好一點,還指望誰把你當回事。

You are not good to yourself, and you are expected to be taken seriously.

生活有進有退,輸什麼也不能輸了心情。

Life has advance and retreat, lose what also can't lose mood.

別用你的脾氣,挑戰我的個性。

Don't challenge my personality with your temper.

畢竟是我的世界,還輪不到你來指手畫腳。

After all, it's my world, and it's not up to you.

7
  • 於德慶:做人不要太張揚〈雜文)
  • 今天讓別人難堪了,猶如潑出去的水般無法挽回