少女的征途是星辰大海,而非煙塵人間。
The girl's journey is the sea of stars, not the world of smoke and dust.
落落晨星,不如姑娘眉眼動人。
The falling morning star is not as attractive as the girl's eyebrows.
他們想要新鮮感,我想要安全感和歸屬感。
They want freshness, and I want a sense of security and belonging.
我很現實,不想談沒有結果的戀愛。
I am very realistic and do not want to talk about fruitless love.
旅途愉快停哪站都不算太壞。
It’s not too bad to stop on a pleasant journey.
海上月是天上月,眼前人是心上人。
The moon on the sea is the moon in the sky, and the person in front of you is the sweetheart.
你本來就值得被愛 這點你無需質疑。
You deserve to be loved. You don't need to question that.
我從遠方趕來,赴你一面之約。
I came from afar to go to your appointment.
溫柔的你配得上世界上所有的美好。
You who are gentle are worthy of all the beauty in the world.
來這世間一趟,一定要努力看看所有美好。
Come to this world, you must work hard to see all the good things.
人生何其短要笑得分外甜。
Life is so short and sweet to laugh.
積一勺以成江河,累微塵以崇峻極。
Accumulate a spoonful to form a river, and accumulate dust to the extreme.
____________________________________