首頁>美文>

If you go by your standards,98% of the people are bad,

如果按照你的標準,那麼98%的人都是壞人,

you will be repulsed by them.

你會對他們排斥。

and if you have to work with them,

如果你不得不和他們一起工作,

if you have to love them, if you have to reach out to them,

如果你不得不愛他們,如果你不得不去接觸他們,

it'll take a huge toll on you.

這會對你造成很大的傷害。

If you just accept them the way they are,

如果你就去接受他們原本的樣子,

everybody comes with their problems.

每個人都是帶著他們的問題而來的。

You see I am responsible for them,

去看到,我對他們負責,

or you accept them they way they are,

或者去接受他們原本的樣子,

then we will see what to do with them.

然後再看看我們該對他們做些什麼。

Maybe we can rub them and make them a little more sensitive.

也許我們可以打磨他們,讓他們更加敏感一點。

Maybe we can peel their skin off,

也許我們可以剝掉他們的皮,

and make them a little more skin sensitive.

讓他們的面板更加敏感一點。

If their skin is thick, we peel it off,

如果他們的面板很厚, 我們剝掉它,

then they feel everything.

然後他們就會感受到一切。

That's what I am trying to do with you.

那就是我在試著對你們做的。

Just trying to peel your skin off a little bit,

我就是在試著剝掉你的一點點皮,

though it hurts,

雖然會痛,

so that you become really sensitive to everything around you.

但這樣你真的會對周圍的一切更加敏感。

That's, sounds like, what? Hum? Abrasive? Sadism?

那聽起來似乎有點粗暴?施虐?

Whatever you like,

不管你喜歡與否,

but that's the only thing that works, that I have seen.

但那是我見過唯一有效的方法。

So we want to just scrape off your skin,

所以我們僅僅是想要刮掉你一層皮,

so that you become truly sensitive to life,

那樣你對生命就真的很敏感,

everything you feel.

你可以感受到每一個生命。

If you had no skin,

如果你沒有面板,

you would feel everything intensely, isn't it?

你將強烈地感受到每一件事物,不是嗎?

So we are just trying to make you feel intensely about everything.

所以,我們正在努力讓你強烈地感受每個事物。

That is spirituality,

這就是靈性,

that you feel about every atom in the existence, intensely.

你強烈地去感受這個存在中的每個原子。

Like you would feel if your child is on the verge of death,how you would feel,

你的孩子在死亡的邊緣你會有怎樣的感受,

like that you feel about every single creature on the planet.

就像那樣,你去感受這個星球上的每一個生物。

Now, you would be overwhelmed with it initially,

開始時你可能會感到無法承受,

but once you come to terms with it,

但一旦你接受它,

now there is a new kind of balance in you.

你的內在就有一種新的平衡。

Nothing can throw you off balance anymore.

再也沒有什麼事情能讓你失去平衡。

Once you've started feeling like this,

一旦你開始像這樣感受,

somewhere a natural organization,

某種自然的重組,

re-organization will happen within you that,

將在你之內發生,

either you have to just fall dead with the feeling,

你要麼因為這種感受而倒斃,

or you'll come to a new balance.

要麼你會達到一個新的平衡。

You won't fall dead, don't worry, you are capable of this.

你不會死,不用擔心,你有能力應對的。

If you make yourself feel overwhelmingly for all life,

如果每一個生命都讓你感到無法承受,

you will see it will not kill you.

你會看到這不會殺死你。

It will bring you to a new height of life,

它會將你帶到一個新的生命高度,

and give you a new sense of balance,

並給你一種新的平衡感,

which empowers a human being in a huge way.

這會賦予一個人巨大的力量。

Isha影片連結:

v.qq.com/vplus/59bf0e8c6b29f82dbb70c7e955ac4366

17
最新評論
  • 於德慶:做人不要太張揚〈雜文)
  • 人生,有時候就是個定數