首頁>美文>

你是我最熟悉的陌生人。

You are the stranger I am most familiar with.

我要忘了你的樣子,像魚忘了海的擁抱。

I want to forget your look, like a fish forgetting the embrace of the sea.

I'm glad you came, and I regret that you left.

智者不入愛河,愚者為情所困。

The wise are not in love, the fool is trapped by love.

你是我的唯一熱衷且堅定不移。

You are my only passion and determination.

希望以後的我們再相逢,都是站在最高處。

I hope that when we meet again in the future, we will all stand on the highest point.

你的每句話都像一記耳光,抽的我硬生生的疼。

Every word of yours is like a slap in the face, and it hurts me abruptly.

總是忍著眼淚訴說著,我很好,必須很好。

Always endure tears and tell, I am fine, I must be fine.

只有把所有委屈嚥下去別人才會覺得你懂事兒。

Only by swallowing all your grievances will others think you are sensible.

路還那麼長,我捨不得你一個人走。

The road is still so long, I can't bear to leave you alone.

希望你以後能過得好,別辜負我一生不打擾。

I hope you will have a good life in the future and don't let me betray my life.

原來所有的開心,都是可以在一瞬間崩塌的。

It turns out that all happiness can collapse in an instant.

流浪的月亮和繁密的星辰姍姍來遲。

The wandering moon and the dense stars come late.

月光下總有一扇青窗,堅持說你是唯一被等待的人。

There is always a green window in the moonlight, insisting that you are the only one waiting.

誰為我留下繾綣的天涯,信物是抹晚霞。

Who left the world for me, the keepsake is to wipe the sunset.

看暮色彎下腰,拾走你的背影。

Look at the twilight, bend down and pick up your back.

每朵雲都下落不明,每盞月亮都不知所蹤。

Every cloud is missing, every moon is missing.

想和你逃到夜晚的森林,乘坐月亮的列車去尋找星星。

I want to escape to the forest at night with you and take the train of the moon to look for the stars.

9
最新評論
  • 於德慶:做人不要太張揚〈雜文)
  • “不同往年”的“暖心”春節