首頁>美文>

我竟然也在慢慢開始懷疑你是否值得。

I actually started to wonder if you are worth it.

得不到的東西就放棄吧,每天想著念著心不疼嗎?

Give up what you can't get. Does your heart hurt every day thinking about it?

你要走了,卻不問我接下來要怎麼辦。

You are leaving without asking me what to do next.

重要的人越來越少,但留下的人越來越重要。

There are fewer and fewer important people, but the people who remain are becoming more and more important.

說不定哪天就死了,開心點吧。

Maybe he will die someday, so be happy.

當初喜歡你是真的,現在不喜歡你也是真的。

It was true that I liked you at the beginning, and it is true that I don't like you now.

後來我等了很久,才明白感情不隔夜。

Later, I waited for a long time to realize that feelings are not overnight.

你沒資格說我變了,因為我變了都是拜你所賜。

You are not qualified to say that I have changed, because I have changed because of you.

放棄一個人之前一定是在寒風中站了很久。

I must have stood in the cold wind for a long time before giving up a person.

後來長得像你的,我都會留意。

I will pay attention to those who look like you later.

這不就是你夢寐以求的長大嗎,你怎麼不笑了。

Isn't this what you dream of growing up? Why don't you laugh anymore.

如果一個女生突然安靜了,她一定是心累了。

If a girl suddenly becomes quiet, she must be exhausted.

有些東西離開了,但刺留下了。

Something left, but the thorn stayed.

給顆糖就能哄好的女孩活該你日夜喪。

The girl who can coax you with a candy deserves your day and night.

我是挺愛你的,但這事過去了。

I love you very much, but it's over.

委屈受多了給我再甜的糖也會扔。

If I feel wronged, I will throw the sweeter candy.

傷我最深的人,偏得我心。

The person who hurt me the most is my heart.

我喜歡你,沒有以後,今天到頭。

I like you, no future, end of today.

後來你牽了誰的手,替誰擋了風。

Later on, whom did you hold by hand, and for whom you blocked the wind.

你怎麼不早說我們沒結果。

Why didn't you say that we had no results.

捨得讓你難過的人能有多喜歡你?

How much can someone who is willing to make you sad like you?

在最無助的時候真的可以看清好多人。

I can really see a lot of people when I am most helpless.

還真是抱歉,你喜歡的樣子我都沒有。

I'm really sorry, I don't have anything you like.

回頭想想,還是愛你的時候最快樂。

Looking back, I am happiest when I love you.

6
最新評論
  • 於德慶:做人不要太張揚〈雜文)
  • 小年夜隨筆