首頁>美文>

是不慌不忙,是心之所向。

It is not rushing, it is what the heart wants.

我遇到了一個喜歡到不想撒手的人。

I met someone who liked it so much that I didn't want to let go.

我可能會在以後的日子裡經常欺負你,但是我保證一定忠誠對你。

I may often bully you in the days to come, but I promise to be loyal to you.

能給你的實在不多,所以我想把我這輩子最單純的喜歡和守護,還有數不盡的溫柔,都給你。

There is not much I can give you, so I want to give you all the purest love and protection in my life, as well as the countless tenderness.

這輩子押你身上了,梭哈!

I'll bet on you in this life, Stud!

確實是對他心動了。

He was indeed moved by him.

藏不住的喜歡,理直氣壯就好了。

Likes that can't be hidden, just feel confident.

遇見了這麼多人,喜歡的只有你一個。

I have met so many people, and only you like me.

萬物皆有不同,比如,我有你,而他們沒有。

Everything is different, for example, I have you, but they don't.

一生那麼短,世界那麼亂,我不想爭吵,不想冷戰,不願和你有一秒遺憾。

The life is so short, the world is so chaotic, I don't want to argue, I don't want a cold war, I don't want to have a second regret with you.

4
最新評論
  • 於德慶:做人不要太張揚〈雜文)
  • 遇你在春,熟在夏,疏在秋,別在冬