慢慢冷落你的人,說明已經有人替代你了。
People who slowly neglect you indicate that someone has replaced you.
原來有一天向日葵也會主動放棄太陽。
It turns out that one day sunflowers will take the initiative to give up the sun.
熬夜成癮,也等不來你的一句晚安。
Staying up late is addicted, and can't wait for your good night.
這一年兜兜轉轉,還是沒能把你看淡。
After going round and round this year, I still failed to take you down.
讓你失望的人又怎麼可能讓你失望一次。
How could the person who disappointed you let you down again?
熬最長的夜 忘最難忘的人。
Stay the longest night and forget the most memorable person.
有些人相遇就是錯誤 ,就像你和我。
Some people are wrong when they meet, just like you and me.
我最後愛你的方式是——不打擾。
The last way I love you is-don't bother.
醉的人們舉起杯,笑的眼裡全是淚。
The drunk people raised their cups, with tears in their smiling eyes.
我只顧著喜歡你,卻忘了合適。
I only care about liking you, but forget the fit.
“你往細節看一眼,愛與不愛都太明顯.
You look at the details, love and do not love are too obvious.
數學都聽不懂的小笨蛋,不應該去打擾要考重點高中的男孩子.
"Little idiots who don't understand math shouldn't bother boys who are trying to enter a key high school."
我不太喜歡在霧裡被愛,我什麼都看不見.
I don't like being loved in a fog. I can't see anything.
令人驚豔的不會太早出現.
Amazing doesn't come too soon.
執著太久的東西 本來就失去了意義.
Persistent too long things have lost their meaning.
樹是梧桐樹 城是南京城 一句愛梧桐種滿南京城.
The tree is the city of wutong trees is a love of the city of nanjing wutong planted all over the city.
遺憾的是 我說了違心的話 你竟然還順了我的意.
It's a pity that you went along with me when I said something against my heart.
無論以什麼方式告別都對不起初見.
No matter what way to say goodbye, I'm sorry.