首頁>美文>

陪你從籍籍無名到光芒萬丈 。

Accompany you from obscurity to brilliance.

我比流言更早認識你,不為名利而來,不因流言而離開 。

I knew you before rumors. I didn't come for fame and fortune, and I didn't leave because of rumors.

青春不負你,青春不負我。

Youth doesn't bear you, and youth doesn't bear me.

我的偶像光芒萬丈,我不能一身戾氣。

My idol shines brightly, so I can't be angry.

藉著你的光,看到了從未看到過的世界。

Through your light, I see a world I have never seen before.

我也曾在舞臺下為你的閃閃發光而落淚。

I also shed tears for your sparkle under the stage.

他看不到我的臉,但是我舉了燈牌他就知道我是為他而來。

He couldn't see my face, but when I raised the light sign, he knew I was here for him.

願那個眼裡含著星辰大海的男孩,一直走在開滿鮮花的路上。

May the boy with the stars and the sea in his eyes always walk on the road full of flowers.

他偶然闖進娛樂圈,不帶盔甲上陣,於是我們成了他的盔甲。

He accidentally broke into the entertainment circle without armor, so we became his armor.

你守護你的熱愛,我守護你和你的熱愛。

You guard your love, I guard you and your love.

希望他永遠發光,而我永遠為他熱淚盈眶。

I hope he will shine forever, and I will always have tears for him.

他身上有光,有光而不耀,和光同塵。

There is light in him, and there is light without shining, and he is the same as the dust.

13
  • 於德慶:做人不要太張揚〈雜文)
  • 感慨人生,句句精闢(摘抄)