首頁>
7
回覆列表
  • 1 # 小筱菠蘿

    從前有個小女孩經常帶著個紅色帽子,所以大家喜歡叫她小紅帽,有一天外婆生病了,媽媽沒時間去看外婆,就讓小紅帽去看望外婆。

  • 2 # 騎牛佬

    Once upon a time, there was a girl named Little Red Riding Hood.

    從前,有個名叫小紅帽的小姑娘。

    "Call me Red", she said.

    請喊我小紅帽,她說。

    One day, when Red was walking in the woods, she met a big,bad wolf.

    一天,小紅帽正走在小樹林裡,她遇見了一個壞蛋大狼。

    “Hello, I'am Wolf. Where are you going? ”

    “你好,我是狼,你要去哪裡啊?”

    “I'm taking this picture to my grandma. ”

    “我帶這張照片去給我的外婆。”

    Wolf looked at Red's picture.

    狼看著小紅帽的照片。

    He pointed the picture and asked:

    他指著照片問:

    Who is this?

    這是誰?

    This is my daddy.

    這是我爸爸。

    Do you love your daddy?

    你愛你的爸爸麼?

    Yes,I love my daddy.

    是的,我愛我爸爸。

    Who is this?

    這是誰?

    This is my mommy.

    這是我媽媽。

    Do you love your mommy?

    你愛你的媽媽麼?

    Yes,I love my mommy.

    是的,我愛我媽媽。

    And who is this?

    那,這是誰?

    This is my aunt and this is my uncle.

    這是我的叔叔,這是我的嬸嬸。

    Do you love your aunt and your uncle?

    你愛你的叔叔和嬸嬸麼?

    Yes,I love my aunt and my uncle.

    是的,我愛我的叔叔和嬸嬸。

    And is this your grandma?

    這是你的外婆麼?

    Yes,this is my grandma.

    是的,這是我的外婆。

    And this is my grandpa.

    這是我的外公。

    Do you love your grandma and your grandpa?

    你愛你的外公和外婆麼?

    Yes,I love my grandma and my grandpa.

    是的,我愛我的外公和外婆。

    Meanwhile, Wolf took a picture out of his pocket and he showed it to Red.

    同時,狼也從他口袋裡拿出了一張照片給小紅帽看。

    Look, I have a picture, too.

    看,我也有張照片。

    Cool, who is this?

    真酷,這是誰?

    This is my brother.

    這是我的兄弟。

    My,what big ears your brother has!

    天啊,你兄弟的耳朵真大!

    The better to hear with.My brother likes music.

    這樣聽的更清楚啊,我的兄弟喜歡聽音樂。

    And who is this?

    這是誰?

    This is my sister.

    這是我的姐妹。

    My,what big eyes your sister has!

    天啊,你姐妹的眼睛真大!

    The better to see with.My sister likes books.

    這樣看的更清楚啊,我姐妹喜歡看書。

    Wolf was smiling strangely. Red looked at wolf.

    狼露出了奇怪的笑容。小紅帽看著狼。

    My, what big teeth you have.

    天啊,你的牙齒真大!

    The better to eat with.

    這樣吃東西更方便啊。

    Wolf licked his lips, and he seemed hungry.

    狼舔了下嘴唇,他看起來餓了。

    Well, I must go now.

    呃,我應該走了。

    Nice to meet you,Mr Wolf.Good bye.

    很高興認識你,狼先生。再見

    Nice to meet you,too.See you soon.

    很高興認識你,回頭見!

    Wolf said with a smile, and then he followed Red.

    狼微笑著說,然後他尾隨著小紅帽。

    What did Wolf have in mind?

    狼在想什麼?

    What would happen later?

    隨後會發生什麼?

    Think about it, and share with your friends.

    想一想,然後告訴你的朋友們。

  • 3 # 用戶2214932660042

    小紅帽是一個可愛的女孩,她喜歡紅帽子,于是她媽媽就叫她小紅帽,她的祖母很愛小紅帽,但現在她生病了,小紅帽的媽媽非常忙,所以才讓小紅帽去看望祖母,在森林裡一隻狼見了小紅帽,瞧小紅帽午餐,有小孩子可以吃的,這是一條去他祖母的路上

  • 4 # 2019tiantian

    小紅帽要去看外婆,給外婆帶了一籃子吃的,她需要經過一片樹林,正好被樹林裡面的大灰狼看到了,大灰狼想吃掉小紅帽,于是他想急急忙忙的跑到外婆家把外婆吃了,躺在床上裝作外婆,結果小紅帽去了,他就要把小紅帽給吃掉,紅帽靠著他的智慧與大灰狼鬥,結果把大灰狼給制服了,而且把外婆從大灰狼的肚子裡救出來了

  • 5 # 用戶373195190021

    1、簡短。
    2、因為《小紅帽》是一則著名的童話故事,主要講述了一個小女孩穿著紅色的大衣去探望奶奶,結果被狼欺騙並吃掉了。
    3、故事中有許多哲理可以挖掘,如不要輕信陌生人、不要貿然行動等等。

  • 蘿蔔絲粉條餡餅的做法?