首頁>
3
回覆列表
  • 1 # 初夏的貓安安

    Fa Mulan.

    花木蘭

    Present.

    Speaking without permission.

    不要隨便開口說話

    Oops.

    Who spit in her bean curd?

    哼!火氣這麼大幹嘛呀?

    Huh. Hmm.

    Mmm. Too skinny.

    太瘦了.

    Hmph! Not good for bearing sons.

    不容易生出兒子

    Recite the final admonition.

    婦有四德的內容是些什麼?

    Mm-hmm.

    嗯..

    Well?

    開始吧!

    Fulfill your duties calmly and... respectfully.

    婦有四德,就是婦德是謙虛

    Um, reflect before you snack...

    婦容是和悅,還有婦力…

    Act! This shall bring you honor and glory.

    婦功!意思是服從

    Hmm. This way.

    這邊.

    Now, pour the tea.

    倒茶.

    To please your future in-laws,you must demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.

    要取悅你未來的公婆, 你一定要表現出謹慎、莊嚴、優雅, 不但要心存恭敬

    You must also be poised.

    還要注意禮儀和姿勢

    Um, pardon me.

    對不起

    And silent!

    還要安靜

    Could I just take that back?

    能不能先還我一下?

    For a moment.

    給我一下下就好了

    Why, you clumsy...

    你這笨手笨腳的...

    Whoo! Whoo!

    哇...

    I think it's going well, don't you?

    應該進行得很順利,對吧?

    Put it out! Put it out! Put it out!

    快給我水,澆水,澆水!

    You are a disgrace!

    你實在太不像話了

    You may look like a bride,but you will never bring your family honor!

    你也許看起來像個新娘, 可是你永遠也不會為你們家的人爭光

  • 蘿蔔絲粉條餡餅的做法?