首頁>
5
回覆列表
  • 1 # 唯一8452

    to加賓格,所以加him,例如:

    1.Nothing else matters to him apart from his job.對他來說,除了工作以外,什麼事都無關緊要。

    2.Every day seemed the same to him.對他來說似乎天天都一樣。

    3.She never spoke to him again from that day on.從那天起她就再沒和他說話。

  • 2 # 摩爾克斯曼

    to是介詞或動詞不定式,所以加賓格形式him,詳解如下。

    英語裡的賓格是人稱代詞,人稱代詞有主格賓格之分,主格有I,he,she,it,you,we,they,賓格有me, him, her, it, you, us, them。主格要放在主語位置,賓格要放在賓語位置。主語位置都知道,一般在句首,如I am a teacher.

    在英語中,賓語有兩個位置,一個在動詞後跟賓語,注意不是所有的動詞都需要跟賓語。另一個在介詞後跟賓語。

  • 3 # 甜澄粉紅

    1.

    I didn't use to like him much when we were at school.

    以前我們同學時,我並不太喜歡他。

    2.

    The project is still causing him a lot of problems.

    這項工程現在仍然給他帶來許多的麻煩。

    3.

    I don't care if I never see him again!

    即使我永遠再也見不到他,我也不在乎!

    4.

    No one can touch him when it comes to interior design.

    在室內設計方面,沒有人能比得上他。

    5.

    The treatment they gave him did him more harm than good.

    他們的治療對他弊多於利。

    6.

    Don't let him get under your skin.

    別讓他惹你生氣。

    7.

    I'd give anything to see him again.

    只要能再見他一面我願付出任何代價。

    8.

    Oh that I could see him again!

    啊,我多麼想能再看到他!

    9.

    Ten years of prison had turned him into an old man.

    十年大獄使他變成了一個老頭。

    10.

    It's time you told him a few home truths.

    現在你該給他講點實話了。

    11.

    I haven't seen him for quite a while.

    我有好一陣子沒有見到他了。

    12.

    I find it interesting that she claims not to know him.

    她聲稱不認識他,我覺得真是耐人尋味。

    13.

    He always turns up just when you least expect him.

    他總是在你最意料不到的時候出現。

    14.

    It seems unfair on him to make him pay for everything.

    讓他承擔一切費用似乎對他不公平。

    15.

    The loss of his wife was a great blow to him.

    他妻子去世對他是個巨大的打擊。

    16.

    No amount of encouragement would make him jump into the pool.

    再怎樣鼓勵,他也不肯往游泳池裡跳。

  • 4 # 尓莣米奇

    The need to inform him was too urgent to admit of further delay.

    必須立刻通知他,刻不容緩。

    His deep love of music moved him to take lessons with Dr Hill.

    他對音樂的熱愛促使他去上希爾博士的課程。

    He was clearly not expecting her to walk in on him just then.

    顯然他沒有想到就在那個時候她會來打擾他。

    A suitable solatium in the form of an apology was offered to him.

    以道歉的形式向他提供了一種合適的補償。

    I could imagine him as a schoolmaster being drooled over by the girls.

    我可以想象得到他是一個令女孩子們痴迷的男教師。